Here at Premier Beagles we take pride in not only our professional relationship with our clients but also our personal relationship that builds with the adoption of one of our babies because you become a part of our family when you adopt one of our babies. As a professional breeder I would like to say that health issues never occur, but that is not always the case and sometimes there are things that are out of our control. A puppies health can be effected by many different factors such as exercise, genetics, food and exercise, and the overall care of your pet. In the unlikely event that a genetic health issue does occur we are here for you!
We take many steps in making sure that the puppy you are receiving is a healthy one. Our puppies will be up to date on vaccinations and de-wormings.
While we can't guarantee that your new puppy will never have a health problem, we can assure you that we have taken all the proper steps to ensure you receive a healthy one! We also require you to take your puppy to your veterinarian within 48 hours of receiving it to assure that it is still healthy and happy after it arrives.
Premier Beagles Lifetime Guarantee
We define lifetime as period of ten years from the date of birth.
1. We know a puppy is not replaceable but we also know that sometimes the pain of the lose can be lessened by another puppy. In the unforeseen death of one of our babies within one year from there date of birth due to a genetic disorder or a life altering hereditary or genetic disorder we will replace it with another puppy of equal value. The only cost you would incur is the cost of shipping if needed. A cause of death has to be determined by a licensed veterinarian and and second opinion can be requested by Premier Beagles at a vet of there choice in your area.
2. In the unfortunate case of death in your puppy due to genetic disorder in years 2-10 you will will be credited in the amount of 50% of the cost of your original puppy and that can be applied to the purchase of a replacement puppy. Again the cause of death will has to be determined by a licensed veterinarian and a second opinion can be requested by Premier Beagles at a vet of there choice in your area.
Here are a few steps you can take to help make sure your puppy remains healthy.
1. We would like for you to continue de-worming your puppy and getting regular health exams until 15 weeks of age or as your veterinarian recommends.
2. Exercise and diet is crucial to your pets health and should be discussed with your veterinarian. We recommend regular examinations and immunizations.
3.After you receive your puppy from us you will need to email us a copy of the medical records within two business days (excluding weekends and holidays) to assure your guarantee. Your puppies examination must be done by a licensed veterinarian and it's ID number (microchip number) must be in the exam records.
4. We include a sample packet of NuVet Plus vitamins to start your puppy off. These will need to be ordered and given to your new puppy for the first year. You must use the provided order code when ordering NuVet Plus vitamins, so that we are able to keep track of the orders. Order Code: http://www.nuvet.com/38429
Premiers Beagles Guarantee Exceptions
Failure to provide you puppy with regular veterinary care will void this guarantee.
We will not provide replacements for breeds that are known to be prone to hip dysplasia.
We will not provide replacements for dogs that are found to be over weight as to that's normally caused by poor diet or exercise.
Premier Beagles will not be held responsible for any medical expenses incurred. You as a buyer are aware that owning a puppy means trips to the veterinarian and understand that you will be responsible for all payments.
Premier Beagels also will not cover the cost of neutering or spaying your pet including undescended testes.
Premier Beagles also cannot guarantee your puppies size, temperament, weight, markings, color, breeding ability or disposition.
If Premier Beagles is no longer in business your guarantee will become void as it will be impossible offer a replacement or credit for a puppy if we are no longer raising them.
Failure to continue giving the NuVet Plus supplements to your puppy will void any and all of the health guarantee.
Premier Beagles Return Policy
We realize that sometimes circumstances change. You may be forced to move into a area this is not pet friendly. You or your family may decide that taking care of a puppy really isn't what you want to do after all. Health or allergies may prevent you from giving proper care or attention to your puppy. At any time during your puppies lifetime Premier Beagles will always welcome back one of their puppies regardless of reason or age. We want to make sure that our puppies stay happy and well cared for. If you have to give your puppy up please contact us before giving you puppy away to a stranger or shelter. If you return a puppy for any reason it will be on a surrender basis only and no refund or credit will be given. Premier Beagles will not be held responsible for any shipping cost to get the puppy back unless agreed upon but will be happy to help make arrangements to do so.
**If you decide to cancel an order on a puppy that you have purchased there will be a $400.00 non-refundable deposit held out of your refund.